The pomaculature, or the gluteus maximus, gluteus minimus and gluteus medius, is often hidden under a layer of fat. The best way to make your butt look rounder is to tone buttocks, hips and thighs. Do these exercises to tighten the lower body every other day and adjust your wardrobe to accentuate buttocks and legs.
Method. 1 Exercises to lift the pos
- Set up a flat spot for training at home. Put on workout clothes and supportive sneakers.
- Do squats. Stand with feet hip-width apart and shift the weight to your heels. Sit back as if you wanted to sit on a chair, pause, and get up again.
Repeat this exercise for 30 seconds, pause 30 seconds and repeat again.
- Do squats with arabesques. This squat lends itself to the second half of the movement from the ballet. Squat and lift the leg as you get up, bringing your hands forward.
Shift your body weight to your left leg to balance yourself.
Arms and legs should form a straight line with the body.
Lower your leg and go back into a squat.
Repeat this 15 times per side.
- Do leg raises. Stand in front of a high table, a work surface or a sturdy chair. Lean slightly forward and lift your right leg off the floor.
To prepare for the movement, gently bend your left knee, pull the abdominal muscles inward, and keep your hips parallel to the floor.
Raise your right leg almost to the highest point you can hold while keeping your hips level.
Swing up the right leg slightly and lower it again. Repeat 30 times and change legs.
Rest yourself on the chair or table while leaning forward.
- Make lunges. Stand with feet spread hip-width away. Place one leg forward for 60 to 90cm, bending both knees simultaneously.
Pause for 2 seconds or spring 2 times, then get up again.
Repeat this exercise for 30 seconds, pause and repeat one set with the other leg.
- Do lateral squats. Stand with feet hip-width apart. Take a step to the right, bend the right knee and keep the left leg straight.
Pause at the lowest point, then get up again. Repeat for 30 seconds, then repeat with your left side.
Your right knee should not protrude beyond your right toes.
To increase the level of difficulty, you can lift the bent knee while standing up between reps.
- Just do leg raises. Find a padded bench or bed to rest on. Lie with your hips on the edge of the bed, legs outstretched.
Raise your legs as high as possible.
Hold it for 3 seconds, then lower it to the height of the bed. Repeat for 30 seconds. Pause for 30 seconds and repeat.
To increase the effort, spring back twice at the end of each set.
Method. 2 Post-operative cardio training
- Choose the length of your cardio workout according to the amount of fat you want to break down. Exercise 20 minutes at least four times a week. If you want to lose more than 7 kg, double that time for one to two months.
Note that you can not specifically lose weight, even if people break down fat differently. You lose weight all over your body, but you can choose cardio exercises that will tighten your pom-poms more quickly.
- Go upstairs. The best way to do this is to walk and climb stairs in a stadium or gym to connect with stepper.
Climbing stairs in a long staircase is interval training, which burns fat faster. You can pause while walking down the stairs and give everything when you run up.
If there are no long stairs near you, you can do interval training on a stair stepper.
- Go hiking. Go up hills and mountain ranges. If there are no mountains near you, set your wheel uphill.
Choose a course or an impeller program with a 5 to 7 percent incline.
Method. 3 Quick tips for a rounder butt
- Wear heels. High heels force you to round your back, which tilts the pelvis forward and the butt upwards.
- Wear jeans with pockets. Choose pockets that sit a little lower. This creates the impression of a rounder, firmer Pos.
- Buy padded underpants. If you want a rounder butt but do not have time to go to the studio, you can use a silicone styling underwear. Insert the silicone gel pads and immediately you have a rounder butt.
Several companies also make belts that lift your butt with a supporting structure. The construction is similar to shapewear and corsets.
- Adjust these toning exercises to your fitness level. If you did not do any strength training for longer, do these exercises for 15 minutes.
- Stretch after every lower body workout. Exercises such as stretching, pigeoning and touching the toes are good for preventing muscle soreness the day after exercise.
- Drink a lot of water, eat vegetables and lean protein, such as fish and low-fat yoghurt, so that your body can build muscles at the bottom.
What you need
- Bed / Bank
- Chair table
- Stair steppers
- High heels
- Pants with pockets
- Silicone padded shaping underwear